Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day


What? it worked!


Its so cold he wont even get in!

O.K. so he was the first to go under.


Yes it was cold enough to need to stand by the fire after swimming






We had a ton of fun yesterday, even if it was freezing cold. We cleaned off aunties deck, hung the hammock, swam in the pool, and of course at smoked ribs and chicken! I don't know who's crazier Kenny or Mason but they had a lot of fun. I taught Myia and Kenny how to do backies on the tramp so I could have bakie wars with them like me and Nedra used to have and they are getting pretty good at it. Nedra, you'll have to come out and show them how a pro does it. Only 28 more days until Indiana!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like you guys had a great time.
We went to our pool, and 2 minutes later, it started to down pour. We were the only ones there. The kids loved to swim in the rain. But once the life gaurd heard thunder, they had to get out.
I thought of you and Dylan yesterday as me and the kiddos watched Little Rascals!
See ya soon!!!!!!!

My Fam-i-Lee said...

It was a fun day! I love the underwater pictures!