Saturday, April 28, 2012

Rafting Trip


Days like today make me think that I am going to miss being in Greece. Today I went river rafting down the Lousios river and it was Awesome!!!! I have found a group of people who share my love for being outdoors. Most all of the other study abroad students just like to go to bars and shopping and you all know that I don’t like shopping and I don’t drink so I’ve been counting down the days when I get to go home and hang out with my friends in Cedar City and go hiking and play ultimate and just be outside! But now I am liking it here. In a few weeks there is a camping trip and there is a rappelling trip coming up its gonna be fun!

I don’t have pictures right now because they wouldn’t let me bring my camera, even though it’s water proof. But they took some pictures and will have them ready for us to put on our jump drives in like 3-4 days.  

3 comments: