Thursday, August 1, 2013

California!!

I went to house sit for my Auntie Lisa and had a blast at the beach with them before they left. Also I kinda like having absolutely nothing to do. I like just waking up and seeing what I feel like doing then going and doing that. I swam, and watched TV, and just did whatever I felt like.

On our way to the beach

me boogie boarding




He filled that bucket full of water to put
in his mote around his castle



he sure loves to throw sand

there were lots of crabs on the rocks

His towel was super heroes so he was
being a hero with his cape



It was sooooooo sooooo soooo cold
the sun came out for like 5 min when we were
about to leave 

Jojo has a hard time standing still long enough to take a picture

On the way home from the beach


On Sunday I went over to Tremayne and Robin's for dinner.
Anthony showed me his tree fort and archery.




I stopped on the way out home and took this picture


When I was bored I would go out to the pool and put my camera on a 
ten second timer and run over to the rocks and jump. 



self timers are fun

I went to the beach with Grandma and Grandpa and took awesome sunset pictures







Grandpa was walking fast the whole time and I kept 
telling him to slow down so this was
his slow mode walk

Oceanside harbor




No comments: