Sunday, September 22, 2013

Kanarraville Falls

We went to Kanarraville Falls for a study break yesterday. It was much needed and very well enjoyed.
I took my two freshmen roommates and went for an adventure.

This is my roommate Jessica. She's not what you'd call
an adventurous person, unless reading about
adventures counts

She was continually wiping her hands clean.
It made me laugh. I had a good time hiking up random
stuff while waiting for her to catch up


The entrance to the narrows

We put the camera on rocks as we went along
some of the pictures turned out really cool





I love this picture because I put the camera
on a timer and I was running to get in the shot 
and I was falling over right as the picture took.






The "water slide" 






So about halfway through the hike they were like,
ummm we need to be back by 6 (It was like 4 
and we were at the top) for the pow wow
for a class. So we didn't take very many pictures 
on the way back. 




No comments: