Saturday, April 19, 2014

Hiking with my little bro!

It’s the end of the semester and all the craziness that comes with it has come in full swing. This week was crazy and I wanted a fun activity to recharge for the last week of classes. Today was also conveniently free day at national parks so we went to Zions and did the Hidden Canyon trail. It was a really fun trip with just me, Dylan, and Carson. We didn’t have to wait for anyone and we could go the craziest, hardest, most fun way and as fast as we wanted to without having to worry about anyone.  We took a ton of pictures here are a few of my favorite, if you want to see them all I can add you to the drive pictures so you can see them all!






Dylan hurt his knee and when I got up to him I was like
see I said go slower you were going to get hurt
So of course he goes "I'm not hurt, I'm giving myself a hug!"




I feel like most people would call this the end
but no not Dylan










Dylan took a series of selfies. He calls this one his
jumping off the wall selfie






And now for my FAVORITE picture


1 comment:

Auntie said...

5Love you guys. The two of you really know how to have fun. Auntie Wanda.