Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas

Dylan got a bath time basketball game

I got an amp for my cello.
my dad says that defeats the purpose of the silent cello,
I say who wants a silent cello?

Grandma got a Nook

Jordan was very excited to have knifes and scissors.
He said it's hard to make stuff without them

My dad got 5 things of foamy soap and socks
he was one happy camper

oh ya he also got new church shoes but said there was nothing wrong with the old ones
duct tape fixes everything

we got auntie a TV so she can see the scores of the football games
without having to walk upstairs

naturally everyone but gma got to play with the nook


Mason really liked playing my ipod, taking it back was not an option

where'd the trampoline go?
this is snow from today

this is how much it snowed this morning

1 comment:

Lauren said...

looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Its funny that your dad got foamy soap. Thats what we like too.