Sunday, March 6, 2011

Snow storm

So Saturday night before stake conference it snowed a lot! I was not excited. I knew that in the morning I would have to wake up early and clean off my car and hope that it would make it to church (my car is more of a snow plow than a car to drive through snow. Should have thought about that when I bought it but it's still an awesome car.)because, quite frankly, my roommate is a really bad driver in the snow and she's lived in snow her whole life! I didn't even get to go snowboarding in it or play in it or anything. It snowed Saturday, was sunny Sunday, rained Monday, and by like Tuesday night all the snow was gone.
outside of our kitchen window
I didn't want to go outside it was cold and I didn't feel very good

the second car closest to the curb got snow piled onto it and he didn't think to wake up and clean off his car before putting on a suit so he was out there in a suit like 15 min before church trying to clean it off. Luckly another guy saw him and started to help.
Oh and this picture is in black and white, that car is really red.

No comments: