Sunday, March 6, 2011

Valentine's Day

I know it's like way past Valentine’s Day but I've been staying busy with school and just having fun so I never posted these pictures.
Like the week before Valentine’s Day they told us to come up with a fun activity for our FHE groups and that we needed to just meet as groups and do something so I asked my friend who is the leader of another group if she wanted to make cookies and decorate them and we could combine our groups. Well somehow it turned into everyone coming over to her apartment instead of just my group and her group. Not sure how that happened.
The master chef. (the one who ended up with our whole ward in her apartment)

People came and went and there are people sitting onthe floor behind the counter
My roommate Desa(on the left) and Sariah
and since I know someones going to ask the boy in the background is Daren

No comments: