Saturday, December 1, 2012

Best job ever!


Can I just say that I have the best job ever! And I’m super glad that at the beginning of the semester that all of the jobs (at least 30 of them) that I applied for did not work out. But man was I mad. I was like I’m doing all the right things, I’m actually GOING to institute instead of just signing up and going occasionally, I’m going to two classes, and I’m actively participating. I’m reading my scriptures and saying my prayers, I’m inviting my really annoying roommates to church and institute, why won't anything work out for me? Then I think I learned patience, well maybe not, I was pretty impatient the whole time. But I’m pretty happy that I got this job.

Here are some awesome pictures that I took while at work. Well now blogger is attached to picasa so it says I have to buy more space so here are the pictures on Facebook.

No comments: