Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter


Last minute Saturday night I decided to drive home so that I could be home for Easter. It was a pretty AMAZING Easter Sunday. I think Nedra took pictures of our Easter egg hunt and more pictures of Laurens birthday cake so maybe she’ll post them on her blog.
I went back to school and work until Wednesday night then drove home to have an epic cousin sleepover! We (by we I mean Myia, Kenny, Lauren, Parker, Kate, Elle, and Mason) stayed up really late riding scooter, skateboards, longboards, rollerblades, playing xbox and wii and eating as much junk food as we wanted. Then we watched Wreck it Ralph and fell asleep. In the morning I made chocolate chip pancakes, homemade whipped cream, and homemade butter milk syrup oh yea and a waffle for Elle. Then I managed to get all 7 kids to eat, and shower before 10:30! I even got to eat and shower in that time and did a load of laundry. So yeah I’m pretty much the best super cousin ever!
After everyone got dressed we went to Hang Time in Orem. It was so much fun.
Here are some of the pictures I found on my camera of the week.
I wish I could just post all of the pictures. Mostly all of the pictures Lauren took of herself. They are quite entertaining. 
I like this picture of Nedra. I think Lauren took it because
those are my feet in the background. 




Elle

Dustin's stuck in the tunnel

Nedra tried to help him out but it wasn't working

Awww..... how cute they're giving each other a hug
Or 

Mason is torturing  Keaton

I love Laurens' expression


Just playing with fire
Tally of things put in fire:
lots of marshmallows
weeds
paper
possibly a toy
anything anyone said yes to (even if they didn't know what they were saying yes to) 

Uncle Dylan, probably being asked silly questions
most likely about what can and can't be put in the fire

Ryan

Lauren

I love this picture because it shows how unscared you 
have to be to jump at our house. I mean look how high
that 4 year old is!
Also the trampoline springs would randomly break off.
It's just another level of excitement.  

Only two bestes cousins could share one seat 


Kenny! It looks like he is just finishing a flip


Who's buried in the foam?

Me doing a flip

Amber

Lauren

Keaton

Parker

Elle and Amber

Elle and Brittney

Elle

They rolled Dustin off the jumping platform

Lauren

Keaton

I love how he just disappears. 

Parker, the flying squirrel 

That platform to the left is what Elle is jumping off of. 
Everyone jumped off it





Nedra asked me if I had tried her sugar cookie recipe and I said
well I don't have a rolling pin so I don't do a lot of recipes that
call for rolling things out. So on the way home from Hang Time
she bought me a rolling pin. Now I have no excuse not to make cookies.
Well I do have one excuse finals are coming up so check back after May 4th to see
how my cookies turned out.

Laurens pinata cake! She was so surprised to cut it open
and see it filled with candy. Auntie did such a good job at making it!






No comments: