Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hot Pots

My summer has been fairly uneventful until this week. So far I have just taken Calculus III and passed!!! YES I said I PASSED!!! Third time is the charm. After this weekend my summer is going to be crazy fun. I'll have gone to some hot pots, we're going to Colorado, and then I'm going to California, and we might go skydiving in Moab. My summer is starting to feel like a summer!

Chalyce called me and asked if I wanted to go with her and Matt to some hot pots in Southern Utah in like an hour. I of course said yes. My dad said I should see what Dylan's doing and bring him with us so Dylan came too and brought his friend Carson.
We had a lot of fun playing around in the hot pot.

Even though I reminded Dylan like 3 times to bring his cast
waterproof protector he of course forgot

Matt

Me

Carson and Dylan

The hot pot we were playing in

Me and Chalyce

No comments: