Monday, May 26, 2014

Kanarraville Falls with Dylan

Somehow I forgot to blog about mine and Dylans trip to Kanarraville Falls sometime in April, I know it was after Zion’s and before he moved on the 27th. Just me and him went and we had a lot of fun. We were reminded by a snake to tread lightly, and nature reminded us that April is not the time to go on a water hike. Our feet were frozen and it kinda turned into a game of lava, you know how you try not to step on the floor by jumping on all the furniture, well we kinda used the rocks that weren’t under water and balanced on them so that we wouldn’t get as cold. Since it’s been a month and a lot has happened since then that’s all I remember about this trip. Most importantly I just remember it was fun and quiet.  















Here is a video of how we managed to not have to wade in the
waist high water.

No comments: