Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mom's Tri-Fit-Challenge

Our stake has been promoting women’s health by having weekly challenges like; take a walk after dinner with the family, drink lots of water, go on bike rides, ect. They were marketing it to the relief society and had a race at the end of the summer of challenges. The race had a 1 mile walk, then a 5 mile bike ride, and a 3 mile run. Mom did it all in like 1hour 15 minutes!
The start of the walk.

The end of the walk

The end of the bike.
(my foot hurt so I didn't feel like walking or running to get good pictures so ya get what ya get)

The end of the run. I think every ones goal in this family is to beat a Haynie at running!

Kudos to Geri who did all three!

The gang at the finish line!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I think that is such a great idea! Good job Evette!!!
So Britt, did you do it too?

Brittney said...

No my foot hurt cause i was chasing a little kid to takle him and I tripped off the edge of the porch and so my foot like got jammed in the step and the concrete all weird and it hurts really bad now.