Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Peanut butter brownie trifle

My mom put all the Taste of Home magazines on the coffee table that she had and I was looking through them and found this dessert and it sounded delicious so I made it for Sunday dinner. It was soo rich. It had Reese's peanut butter cups, brownies with Reese's peanut butter chips in them, vanilla pudding, a cup of creamy peanut butter in the pudding, and cool whip mixed into the pudding. It weighed a ton when I was finished with all the layers but everyone liked it. There was a ton of it so I took some of the leftovers to our wards dessert night and everyone kept telling me how much they loved it and they told me that I should make more of it for FHE the next day.





Mine didn't look like the one in the picture but it was still tastey

2 comments:

Lauren said...

uh, YUM!!!!
Funny that you have this post right above the tri fit challenge.

Brittney said...

I didn't even notice that thats pretty funny.