Saturday, November 20, 2010

Crazy week

Oh so much to tell. This week was a crazy week, I had an English final paper to write, a math test, and lots of other homework to get done before the end of the week. It was made a lot better when I got a package from my dad and brother. But the UPS guy wouldn’t leave it on the porch for some reason (we think it’s because it said compliance medical on it). When I did finally get it it was hard to open to say the least; you know those kind of packages. I played in a racquetball tournament on Wednesday night. Thursday I got my stitches out and went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter. And on Friday I was planning on going to bed early because I stayed up late Tuesday night, Wednesday night, and Thursday night and woke up early the next morning’s but then some friends came over and asked if we had flashlights because they wanted to go camping then my roommate, Desa, and I ended up just going with them. It was a blast even with the weather advisory. The tent was very loud in the wind but gratefully it didn’t snow or rain on us. I love spontaneous college adventures!
No more stitches!

 
The tent we all stayed in
I forgot to take pictures of us putting the tent up it was quite the sight. We (me, Kollin, Desa and Sarah) used my headlights so we could see and it was super windy so we had a hard time keeping it down while we were trying to figure out where the poles went but we got it up in the end.

Desa, Kollin, and Sarah
we went before the other group and set up the tent and got a fire started

Desa gathering wood



They were dancing on the table

Tara, Brian, me, Desa

Kollin, Desa, me
yup it was really windy and yes our fire is oversized we made it smaller after that we didnt want to burn down the forest.

Yummy

they packaged my soda so carefully
it arrived safe and sound.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the way they packaged the soda.

Brittney said...

That was Dylan, when I texted him he said it was to make sure it arrived safe and sound and it worked so I should be thankful. I guess hes right.