Sunday, November 7, 2010

AWESOME!

Friday night Tyson and Michelle asked if I wanted to go play glow-stick hide and seek in some caves in St. George, at first I was skeptical, a cave doesn’t seem like the best place to run around. They told me it was perfectly safe and lots of people do it. I trusted them and went along and they were right. It was amazingly fun. We cut open glow-sticks and covered the walls with them and got it on us then we played hide and seek. It was so cool. Pictures wouldn’t turn out and we tried really hard to get them to, it’s one of those things you have to see in real life. You would close your eyes and count and when you opened them it was like no one else was in the cavern with you everyone blended in it was so cool. This has got to be one of the coolest adventures I’ve ever been on in college.  

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Woweeeeeeee!! That sounds so so soooooooooo cool.