Saturday, October 1, 2011

Things found on Desertbook.com

So my roommates recently decorated our apartment...........With pictures of half naked people.....ya....and other pictures that don't really make me feel at home, they kinda made our apartment feel very worldly and not really like a house the Lord would ever visit. (I did ask them to take one down and they did so now it’s not as bad but the other day Brian and I were hanging out and he was like so we should go over to #9 cause that picture is totally distracting me.) So I decided I need to get a big picture of a temple and hang it in the one place there isn't a picture. I found lots of cool stuff on Desertbook.com here are some of the things I liked most.

These are really cool pictures there are a lot of different people you can choose from


Life is not about what you have, it is about who you are

otherwise they'll take you to the hospital and check for brain injuries


I think I'm gonna buy this picture

Loud, yes in deed

No comments: