Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I don't want to be a grown-up

I think I’m growing up. I think that when you refer to going to your hometown as going to visit your parents for the weekend instead of going home and when going back to your apartment feels like going home you might have grown up. If you are thinking about more then what you’re going to have for lunch, like what your plans are for the next few years you might be growing up.  It’s weird how these things happen, they just sneak up on you without any warning and then BAM!!!! you’re a responsible adult. Maybe. But enough about realizing that I’m an adult. Let’s talk about skiing with the Hatfields through the kiddy trail.


Saturday I went to work in the morning then drove up to take the Hatfields skiing at Sundance. We had a blast. Madi ran into me(twice), Hunter did some jumps, and we all had fun being crazy together. Sundance has this run that has a little village type thing, it has an outhouse door, a bank front, a jailhouse front, and even a waterfall thing you can ride through. We had a lot of fun playing around and I even let them break the rules of my car! I let them eat pizza in the car!! What was I thinking!? I guess Bre doesn’t like the smell of pizza lately so they really wanted pizza after riding but we couldn’t eat it at home so we ate it in the car.
Here's a picture of Madi in jail.



No comments: