Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Bryce Canyon National Park

Since there was no school today and we had to stay in town to go to work we decided to go on a hike at Bryce Canyon. Here are the pictures that pretty much sum up our roommate relationships. We have a ton of fun together. I don't think I'll ever find roommates as awesome as these guys again.
I am very sad I need to move but alas life has different plans.



There was a bus tour there and all the people were
very scared that I was going to fall and get hurt climbing 
into this hole. I really scared them when I jumped
out of the hole.






Michelle, Megan, and me


we have way too much fun together

"It's like I'm riding an elephant!"


This pretty much sums up our house.
I make funny faces, and Megan looks at me like
you are never going to grow up......

this picture totally happened by
 chance and is awesome

We tried to recreate it, not very successful


"Megan! Hug that tree with me!"-Michelle




Look I'm in a tree!



I can get in a picture in 10 seconds!
Go self timer pictures









We were so tired by this time. Our legs were burning





Yeah we took off our hoodies and then everyone
really looked at us like we were crazy.
Most of the people on the bus had on full winter coats
with hats and gloves, us we just had a hoodie,
well for a little while we did.

This is what happens when the camera 
falls right as it takes the picture.
 (It fell backwards)





And just because I can take panoramas with my camera:



No comments: