Sunday, November 2, 2014

Life is sometimes fun

Every Monday and Wednesday I go to a math study group but I leave it at 10 to go to institute. I always invite my friend who fell away from the church when she was younger and she always gives me the same look and says no I’m going to finish my math and turn it in on time. I also get my math in on time, I stay up until midnight but I get it in on time. So last Saturday we met for our study group and I get there sit down take out stuff and she goes “Is your church at 9?” me “yes……” her “can I go with you?” me trying to contain my ecstaticness “yeah, I’ll come get you at 8:50”. Then we started to do math. A little while later she goes “did you send the missionaries to my house?” I did but was a little afraid that the study group might end right then so I said “the missionaries came to your house?” she was like “yeah they asked me to come to church with them, but I don’t want to go to church with two random dudes.” She came to church with me but we haven’t mentioned it since, she still says no to institute.


My birthday was way fun! I woke up to a wall of balloons, only had one easy class to go to, studied for an abstract test, went to work and came home to a surprise party! The next day I got to play at the park with Mason and Keaton while Myia was taking a tour of SUU. We had a lot of fun.
I went home on Saturday for fall break and helped my dad build stairs at grandmas and build the wall for the bathroom.  I also ate a ton of cherry tomatoes.  I went shopping with my mom and got an awesome new coat and a pair of cute new pants, and another pair of slacks, it seems like I never have enough work clothes. I got to play with Mason, Keaton and Myia at the park. We had a lot of fun and saw a cool duck with weird hair stuff on its head.
It is really fun to walk through a ton 
of balloons at 7 am!


Michelle put these in the balloons. 
It made it really fun to pop them.

Sometimes we do crazy things in college.



Mason told Keaton he was the bad guy and that he 
needed to be in the back cause that's were bad guys sit



Welcome to fall break at the Lee house,

where we do construction in whatever you happen 
to have on when you stumble upon it

Panorama of the house during fall break 

The stairs that mostly dad made,
but I helped make them sturdier

You know how most kids spoil their dinner with junk food,
well I spoil my dinner with cherry tomatoes.

Love Sunday walks in Mapleton.
Where else can you get treats on a walk?

Birthday presents from Jordan.

The duck on the right next to the two green 
headed ones that has really funny hair





The week before Halloween at work was fun. The girls got to either carve or paint a pumpkin, and then we watched Nightmare Before Christmas. On Halloween the girls read scary stories they wrote and after dinner they watched Something Wicked this Way Comes. The institute didn’t have a Halloween party this year because the university asked the institute to stop competing with them on activities. The school puts on this dance/party thing but it has a pretty bad rep. People come from all over southern Utah to party at this party. But this year the school worked with the institute to help make the scream better, I still didn’t go because it’s $10 and the institute one was free and that is not an environment I like being in. We had steak conference the Sunday after the dance and our steak president, pres. Krankshaw, said that that was not an environment we should be in. He said he was very disappointed with what he saw at the dance. I don’t think that the institute will be participating in this event again. Since we didn’t want to go to the scream we just came back to our apartment and watched movies and played games and did our grading.
We needed to get pumpkins for the girls and 
my car was nominated to do the pickup

All the pumpkins in front of our school house

A student carved this pumpkin
It's a fairy and a werewolf 

One of the girls just poured a ton of paint all over her pumpkin, 
it kind of turned out cool

And it snowed today! I was so excited
I couldn't contain my excitement


No comments: