Saturday, November 8, 2014

Science!!

This week I tried to catch up on all my projects but there’s just not enough hours in the day to have a social life, work, work, and get homework finished. Usually grading or social life gets tucked away but this week grading and homework were set aside. Thursday after my practicum I met my roommate, Megan, at the education production lab to help me with a project for the block. We made a me!

Almost finished at the lab

I needed somewhere to store it so I hung 
it on the wall in our livingroom

I put a name tag on it that a friend at the resort made
the name tag says Professor B on it





 I had so much fun Friday. At work we had science day, the girls learned about states of change. I was in charge of the group that talked about fire. We had a lot of fun. We also had a group where the girls learned about dry ice, and they also played with oobleck. After dinner we made ice cream with dry ice, it tastes carbonated and if you poured it in fast your ice cream turned into like dip-n-dots but if you poured it in slowly you got like a soft serve ice cream that tasted very carbonated.  After the Friday experiential we still had like 20 pounds of dry ice left so we of course had a dry ice party, we made ice cream, played with dry ice bubles, and made root beer. 

dry ice with water and dish soap

We made one big bubble, it was really fun to pop

Root Beer!









No comments: