Friday, March 30, 2012

The Beach!

This pictures for you Nedra!!!!!


Today I went to the beach! This is the first time I have been to the beach; I have been by the water before just not to a beach.  It was interesting. There were lots of like street vendor people walking around on the beach trying to get us to buy stuff. It was a really fun day though. The water was freezing cold and the approach to the water was not sandy it was rocky, which was interesting. There also weren’t many waves. We are definitely going to have to find a beach with waves to play in.

My dad asked how we get to the beach well here it is: first we walk to the bus stop down the street, then we wait for a bus to the metro, then we take the metro to the tram, then we take the tram to the beach. This takes about an hour or longer, depending on how long we have to wait for the bus, metro and tram as they are not in sync in anyway.  

My friend could not get my camera to take a picture so I was just about to put my arms down then she just gave up. But I was super excited to be at the beach.


I know you're all thinking wheres the more pictures here button, you haven't had one in forever!? Well I just dont feel like it tonight. I might get around to it later but don't count on it. You'll all just have to come visit me when I get home and watch a slide show of all my photos.

2 comments:

Dylan said...

I love the Beach!

Lauren said...

Awww... I love the beach!! It is by far my favorite place ever! It looks like a really nice beach there. Looks fun!