Thursday, March 8, 2012

Post office and Pastry shop

Today I decided to walk to get stamps so I can send postcards while I am here. The stamps are still the lick and stick kind. That was kinda weird for me, I bet the people in the post office were having a good laugh while I tried to figure out how to peel the sticker off. I should have taken a picture but the post boxes are yellow and stand on a pole. They don’t go down to the ground like ours do, they are much smaller. I’ll remember next time I walk past one to take a picture. Maybe on Sunday on my walk to church I’ll stop. I only sent two postcards today to see if they make it to America. If they do I will send the rest if not I’ll send them home with mom and auntie when they come and they can mail them for me.
Right next to the post office is the sweet shop that we stopped at for the scavenger hunt. I decided to try some of the pastries today. They are delicious.  
This is a croissant filled with chocolate.

I need to find a way to bring some of these home with me. They are the most delicious things ever!
I really think you would like these Dad if you can get over the gooeyness of them. They kinda taste like a really crispy croissant stuffed with oranges.

3 comments:

Dylan said...

I don't think I can take that risk.

Evette said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh man! Those look soo bad if one is on a diet! O.K. give me some!

Lauren said...

I would pay to watch your dad try to eat that gooey food! It would be so funny!!!