Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scavenger hunt through Athens

Today we went on a scavenger hunt through Athens. It was pretty fun. We were paired up with Greek students and they were supposed to show us around all the sites. Funny thing is that none of the Greek students do the touristy things, kinda like how there are touristy places in Utah I don’t know much about because they are always full of tourists I don’t go there they don’t go to the touristy places in Greece.
I guess you're not allowed to have groups of people take pictures with the guards.
The two people in our group that spoke Greek were listening to the
other guard yelling at us but we didn't know we were getting
yelled at.

This was at the Temple of Zeus. Everything says do not touch


On Monday when I went to this church activity I asked one of the girls there what this arch was because it is like right across the street from the church and she didn't know. I learned today that it is Hadrian's Arch.
More pictures here

3 comments:

Lauren said...

So jealous!! It looks like a blast there! So much to see!!

Dylan said...

So did you win?

Brittney said...

I dont know who won. Not sure they have made up their minds yet. And yes there is so much to see you could just walk around for months and look at everything!