Thursday, June 14, 2012

One final to go

So I have one more final to go, packing to do and then I'm off to America!!!! My friend Rebecca (who lives in Arizona and we plan on going to the Grand Canyon, Arches and Zion national parks next semester together with a student from Deree who is going to study abroad at Rebeccas school) has been taking video of our daily life in Greece and has made a movie of our months here and one final video of the semester. Some of the things in the video are unique to what she did traveling but most of the stuff in them I did too. So here are the videos (If blogger will let me upload them if not they'll just be links to the videos)
summary of the whole semester

The first month


This one is the second month

Oh look at that blogger cooperated today!

And while I was waiting for those to upload I decided to do my laundry so I can pack and this happened:
Ya I spilt laundry detergent all over my floor then had to go knock
on every ones door to find the broom so I could clean it up.

No comments: