Saturday, June 16, 2012

Things I miss about America

I made this list throughout the semester and now that I'll be landing in America tonight or tomorrow morning or whenever I thought I'd post it.



1.      Family!

2.      Living in a home with the spirit! Being at the Patchells has been awesome!

3.      Sitting on the couch with everyone yelling and teasing each other

4.      Peanut butter

5.      Soup in a can, anything in a can for that matter

6.      Wal-Mart - 24 hour ones to be exact

7.      Hulu

8.      English

9.      Crosswalks

10.  Using credit cards

11.  Zip loc bags

12.  Sunday firesides

13.  Lemon pepper

14.  Garlic salt

15.  So this is something I miss about Utah: being able to leave chips out for more than a day without them getting soggy.

16.  Living with people who know more than 3 words

17.  Hallmark movie Saturday

18.  Lazy days laying on the couch flipping through the channels

19.  Carpet!!!!!!

20.  Sour cream

21.  Orchestra

22.  Jumping on the tram

23.  Quiet nights

24.  Eavesdropping

There are more and when I realize them I will post them to compare so come back in a month and see what else I didn't know I missed

No comments: